CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS – Texas, New Jersey, Florida, North Carolina, New Mexico, Indiana & Massachusetts:
View the job on their website.
- Assist the Lead Installer with superior quality PV installations in the following areas: laying out Balance of System (BOS), making conduit and wiring runs, installing DC & AC disconnects & inverters, grid interconnections, homeruns, wiring combiner box, and performing voltage testing.
- Communicate to the General Foreman, Site Superintendant or Construction Manager potential problems encountered during construction that would affect the schedule or require added materials to be procured.
- Carry out O&M electrical tasks like electrical inspections, preventative maintenance, electrical checks and completing O&M reports.
- Carry out O&M mechanical tasks like visual mechanical inspections, torque checks on racking and completing O&M reports.
- Carry out O&M monitoring tasks, I&C checks, communication connections and complete O&M reports.
- Travel to all sites for O&M and/or Construction duties.
- Ensure sites are operating at full power and with the efficiency required.
- Site conditioning.
- Site vegetation control.
- Alarm response as needed.
- Competitive base salary.
- Full range of company paid benefits including
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Generous Vacation Package
- Company Vehicle
- Two years minimum experience installing monitoring / communications equipment.
- Two years minimum experience with field work installing grid connected solar systems.
- Ability to read electrical / mechanical drawings, equipment manuals and technical specifications.
- Knowledge of building and structural construction techniques.
- Able to do equipment layout and read architectural plans/blueprint
- Knowledge and experience in commissioning procedures.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot system failures.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Proficient with the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with metering and test equipment.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Journeyman or licensed industrial electrician.
- NABCEP certification.
- Must be reliable, hard working, and safety-minded
It is ESA Renewables policy to recruit, employ, promote and take other personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or membership in any other group(s) protected by federal, state, local or international laws or regulations, and to take affirmative action as required by law.