Thursday, July 31, 2014

Massachusetts Solar Bill and the National Grid

Clean Footprint published an excellent article yesterday regarding the National Grid and Massachusetts Solar Bill.  If you're company is in Massachusetts, you should read this article and learn about what's going on in the State!

For instance, did you know:
"A company needs only 25% of its roof covered in solar to completely offset its electric bill. It can now install the other 75% of solar and sell that electricity to another account holder in National Grid territory that may not have enough roof space to offset its entire bill. Make sense? Don’t wait to see how much you can save by going solar! Get a solar quote now!

Clean Footprint is having a FREE Webinar on Tuesday, August 19th from 2:00 - 2:30pm EST.  If you want to learn "Why Massachusetts Businesses are Rushing to go Solar" and why you should too.

Click here to learn more and to sign up for the webinar.

No comments: